“The only thing constant in life is change”
I’ve truly learned to accept and embrace this quote. As I approach my third (and FINAL! 🙂 year of law school, I can’t help but to reflect on all the changes I’ve endured within the past three years. Let’s see…
- I graduated from college with three bachelor’s degrees.
- Accepted into law school.
- Received the most life-changing news yet–that I was going to be a mother!
- Matriculated into law school.
- Worked for two amazing non-profit law firms/legal services providers.
- Preparing to graduate from law school.
This is by all means not an exhaustive list. However, it’s easy to get caught up on the day-to-day motions of everyday life and forget to REFLECT on the beauty of one’s work. I may have struggled to balance it all, but I have a lot to be proud of within such a short period of time.
Bravo self, well done! 🙂